News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Api (parcelinternational) link to virtuemart 3.4.2

Started by panne003, June 17, 2019, 14:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panne003

Hello,
I use for my webshop virtuemart 3.4.2. I have to manualy each shippinglabel typed in with my carrier. How can i connect my webshop virtuemart 3.4.2 with the API of the carrier (parcelinternational), so that it goes automatic. Is there a plugin available?
(sorry for my bad english, i come from the netherlands).

StefanSTS

Using an SQL query with a Joomla SQL tool for generating a CSV file could be one option if the carrier supports import of CSV.
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

Studio 42

The question is : does it have an api ?
IF yes you can hire someone to write the plugin(me or some other devs here can do it)

panne003

There is a api available of Parcelinternational.
What are the cost to build a plugin for virtuemart.
In the netherlands virtuemart doesnot used so many for webshops and the Carriers and payment providers doesnot supply any virtuemart extensions or doesnot want to upgrade the plugin, they recommend that i migrate my virtuemart webshop to woocommerce  :'(, where they have always the plugins.
Now i have to upgrade my joomla/virtuemart webshop to virtuemart 3.4.2, so i have been thinking en calculating what for me the best option is.

Studio 42