Date Custom Field Does not schedule any date for other year than current (2018)

Started by john-doe, May 16, 2018, 15:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john-doe

Greetings.

I'm working in a localhost with Joomla 3.8.7 With Virtuemart 3.2.14

While i'm solving a problem with another custom field i finally set a Field for setting a date. But there is a problem:
I cannot set any date further than 31/12/2018

This is a bit problematic since the client is a Tour operator and possible dates further than the current year are maybe needed. How can i set the date custom field in order to allow further years in the future?

Thanks in advance

jenkinhill

Configuration for the date picker from released version VM.3.2.14.9808 onwards has configuration options for year start/range in custom field additional parameters. Have you set those?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

john-doe

Quote from: jenkinhill on May 16, 2018, 16:20:16 PM
Configuration for the date picker from released version VM.3.2.14.9808 onwards has configuration options for year start/range in custom field additional parameters. Have you set those?
Technically no since i was not sure if the parameter is set there and i set in the boxes 2018/1/1 and 2025/1/1 and throws me

0 - DateInterval::__construct(): Unknown or bad format (2018/1/1)

Since the label contents were empty i had no idea.

Milbo

Yeh the translation is missing.

I think in your case you enter first 2018 and the second is 2 (for 2 years), or 2019 and 1
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

john-doe

Well I tried but the result remains the same

0 - DateInterval::__construct(): Unknown or bad format (2018)

john-doe

I hate to bump , but i'm stucked on this issue. I have set the year and the interval and the problem persists.