News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cart don't work

Started by Tercetrafty8906, June 06, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tercetrafty8906

hi guys, I am newbie someone else done shop for me but unfortunately now decided that is not making it work. So there is an error when we go to cart and press order and pay. Shows at the bottom that is saving address and nothing happens for a while then error occurs. "A system error was generated while processing your order request. If a problem persists please contact the website administrator."
I have a very little idea what that means. But maybe someone can put me in the right direction or if someone is able to fix this for me for a fee. I wouldn't mind either.

Joomla! 3.8.1 Stable
VirtueMart 3.2.6

Thanks
Terce

jenkinhill

Can you post a URL of the live site so we can look at it? It would also help if you can find the server error log and post the last error messages here.

Also turning on debug may help identify the problem - in VM Configuration/Shop/Advanced Settings set "Enable debugging messages"  to "for all"
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum