Send email to the buyer but not to the seller {solved. wrong vendor set}

Started by jesussuarez, May 26, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesussuarez

Hello.

I have Joomla 3.8.7 with VM 3.2.14

I have the problem that the customer recieve correctly the confirmation email, but vendor do not recieve anything :-(
Please, see the attached image for view my configuration

Please, someone can help me?

Thank you very much :-)

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jesussuarez

Hi jenkinhill

Thank's for your reply

In the other post you say:
Maybe try changing the setting "Use the vendor email address" in Configuration/Email Settings

I check the option "Use the vendor email", but I do not recieve any email as vendor :-(

Any other idea ?

Thank you very much

Best regards jenkinhill

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jesussuarez

Do you refer this?

Please, see the image attached

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

jenkinhill

What? You have not turned it on - or it is turned on but when used email is not sent top the vendor?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

jesussuarez

Hello Jenkinhill

Is turned Off. I do'nt need this feature, but the email that I'm not recieving is the confirmation email of the order
In all my post I refer to the order confirmation email, not to the "Ask a question" email ;-)

The person that make an order (Shopper) recieve the order confirmation email correctly, but I, as a vendor, don't recieve the order confirmation email :-(

I check all the order status configuation, I check possible problems in the server, I probe with others emails, with the same result (The system is not sending the order confirmation email to vendor)

Any idea about the issue?

Thank you very much Jenkinhill

jenkinhill

The ask question facility allows you to check if the mail issue is specific only to orders or to a wider issue affecting VM sent mail. So turn it on and try it.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

jesussuarez

SOLVED :-):-):-)

HERE I FIND THE SOLUTION:
https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=138376.0

Thank's for all Sir. Jenkinhill :-)