How to show custom shopper field value in order email confirmation

Started by tdekleuver, June 23, 2015, 13:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdekleuver

Hello,
I'm using VM 3 and J3 and have a question, what I cannot find the answer for it.

For a client I need some custom shopping fields in the cart / checkout, So that customers can choose their delivery day, number, month and time.
I setup 4 new shopping fields, and their showing up in the cart / checkout page. Till so far, thats okay and working.

But the problem is, when I test an order, the choosing data does not shown in the order e-mail confirmation.
I changed the file 'mail_html_shopper.php' and use the strings virtuemart uses for the customer_note.
I repeated those strings and fill in the new 'field name' and 'field title'. But that does not work  :-[

Can anybode give me some useful help, how to name the codes, to show the choosen values from the cart / checkout

Here the code how it is used for now:

<?php ?>
  <?php if(!empty($this->orderDetails['details']['BT']->customer_note)){ ?>
  <tr>
    <td colspan="3">
<?php echo vmText::sprintf('COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SHOPPER_QUESTION',nl2br($this->orderDetails['details']['BT']->customer_note)) ?>

</td>
  </tr>
  <?php ?>
  <?php if(!empty($this->orderDetails['details']->order_delivery_day)){ ?>
  <tr>
    <td colspan="3">
<?php echo vmText::sprintf('COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_DELIVERY_DAY',nl2br($this->orderDetails['details']->order_delivery_day)) ?>

</td>
  </tr>
  <?php ?>
  <?php if(!empty($this->orderDetails['details']->order_delivery_number)){ ?>
  <tr>
    <td colspan="3">
<?php echo vmText::sprintf('COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_DELIVERY_NUMBER',nl2br($this->orderDetails['details']->order_delivery_number)) ?>

</td>
  </tr>
  <?php ?>
  <?php if(!empty($this->orderDetails['details']->order_delivery_month)){ ?>
  <tr>
    <td colspan="3">
<?php echo vmText::sprintf('COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_DELIVERY_MONTH',nl2br($this->orderDetails['details']->order_delivery_month)) ?>

</td>
  </tr>
  <?php ?>
  <?php if(!empty($this->orderDetails['details']->order_delivery_time)){ ?>
  <tr>
    <td colspan="3">
<?php echo vmText::sprintf('COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_DELIVERY_TIME',nl2br($this->orderDetails['details']->order_delivery_time)) ?>

</td>
  </tr>
  <?php ?>
</table>