News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Order status per product

Started by Kuubs, May 18, 2018, 13:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuubs

Hello,

Is it possible to get certain products to custom order status when they are confirmed? To give certain products another order status when they are confirmed is easier working for me.

So instead of going to confirmed when they are confirmed by customer, they go to a custom status.

Studio 42

The statut for confirmed can be selected in the paiment

Kuubs

Quote from: Studio 42 on May 18, 2018, 15:48:59 PM

Yeah I understand. But I want certain products to have certain "confirmed" status. So for example product 1 has as confrimed status: "product1". While product 2 has the confirmed status "product2". Essentially it is custom status' per product.

hellorain

Hello,

You cannot set order status for product vise. you need to customization for that.

Best Regards,
hellorain.
Raincreatives - Virtuemart & Mobile Commerce Experts

Studio 42

Quote from: Huubs on May 22, 2018, 15:15:20 PM

Yeah I understand. But I want certain products to have certain "confirmed" status. So for example product 1 has as confrimed status: "product1". While product 2 has the confirmed status "product2". Essentially it is custom status' per product.
It's not possible by default, you need a Virtuemart core hack or perhaps with a plugin. I never checked if this is possible, but to do this, you need to know for each product the statut to set, so it need a group, or adding a custom field and check for this value in the vmpayment plugins, on returning from payment getaway and/or on after cart confirmed.

Kuubs

Quote from: Studio 42 on May 22, 2018, 21:56:15 PM
Quote from: Huubs on May 22, 2018, 15:15:20 PM

It's not possible by default, you need a Virtuemart core hack or perhaps with a plugin. I never checked if this is possible, but to do this, you need to know for each product the statut to set, so it need a group, or adding a custom field and check for this value in the vmpayment plugins, on returning from payment getaway and/or on after cart confirmed.

Hmm okay. Is it possible that you code that plugin?

webkul

Hi,

I would like to inform you that we can develop a solution for you to change the product order status automatically, for detail discussion please generate a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/