News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Override Order Confirmation Email Text

Started by colmagee, May 22, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colmagee

Hi,
Can anyone please tell me how to override the text 'Payment Confirmed <br/> Customer Email Sent ' near the top of the order confirmation email?
I am basically just trying to replace the ''Payment Confirmed' text with the words 'Payment Pre-Authorised'.
I have tried language overrides, changing the order status name and searching for hard coded references but have had no luck.
The info seems to be pulled from the 'comments' field in the 'virtuemart_order_histories' table but I cannot work out where this table is populated from.
Thanks a lot.

jenkinhill

'Payment Confirmed <br/> Customer Email Sent '  is text not used in defult VirtueMart. Maybe from your payment plugin or some other third party extension?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

colmagee

Thank you - I found the text in a language file belonging to a payment plugin (thought that would have been flagged when I searched for the text field throughout the site's files)