News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Change Category Pagination Sequence for all categories (globally)

Started by dgmsteel, April 29, 2018, 16:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgmsteel

Hi I was wondering if there is any way to globally change the amount of products displayed for sub categories. The current default seems to be 10. It is possible if I change the amount in each sub category individually. The problem for me is that I have nearly 700 sub categories.

Joomla Version 3.8.7

Virtuemart Version 3.2.14

Thanks

jjk

If you set 'Frontend default items per list view" in the VM 'Configuration' > 'Templates' tab > 'Set the pagination sequence for the List Box' section and leave the pagination setting in the categories/subcategories blank, you should get a site wide default setting (which you can override in the category settings if you wish to do so).
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

dgmsteel

Using these settings it is still showing the default 10 products.

dgmsteel

Quote from: jjk on April 29, 2018, 22:58:44 PM
If you set 'Frontend default items per list view" in the VM 'Configuration' > 'Templates' tab > 'Set the pagination sequence for the List Box' section and leave the pagination setting in the categories/subcategories blank, you should get a site wide default setting (which you can override in the category settings if you wish to do so).

Assuming I followed your instructions correctly, that did not seem to work. Still showing 10 products.