News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

not getting emails after checkout(shoppers and users)

Started by atul.s, April 19, 2018, 13:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atul.s

Hello,
when i am purchasing something on my store by testing then i am not getting emails it means shoppers and user is not getting emails. I have created new payment plugin of paytrace so i am doing payment with paytrace but not getting emails. please help me.
Thanks

Jörgen

no vm version, no joomla version ... ???

Does the other payments work?

Do you update order status correctly in this new plugin?

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

atul.s

Hello,
Joomla version - 3.8.5
VM version - 3.2.12

when i am doing payment with paytrace so i am able to pay successfully by the plugin.

but order status will be change by admin manually after payment from here - https://prnt.sc/j7cfnn

is it fine ? or this status will be changed automatically after payment ?

Jörgen

You can of course make the payment plugin change the status, but this has to come in a return call from an API at Paytrace.

Changing the status by hand will also work, but in both cases You have to make sure that the Confirmed status sends an e-mail.
You have settings for this under configuration in back end.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

atul.s

Hello,
i have entered the email settings like this - https://prnt.sc/j7eaaz
but still not getting emails
tried to change account email (shopper's mail) but not getting emails
please can you give me another solution for this.
Thanks

jenkinhill

It looks like the order status is not set set to confirmed by your payment plugin? A pending status should send no emails. If you manually change the order staus are emails sent?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

atul.s

Hello,
By plugin order status is not setting status confirm so admin needs to confirm the order but pending status is not sending the email. If i manually change the order then only vendor is getting email not no one else so this is issue.
thanks

jenkinhill

A pending order status should not result in an order email as it means that the order has not yet been completed, eg payment has not been made. The plugin should return a Confirmed by the shopper or a Confirmed order status.

If the shopper is not getting the email then that could be a server security issue, which in some cases may require the use of the "Use the vendor email address" setting in VM Configuration/Emails.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum