News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VM [3.2.14] I can't delete orders

Started by hazael, April 16, 2018, 16:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJC Web Design

and as I assume your old testing orders are just that .. tests .. then u only have to dump them once to clean in up .. surely not a huge effort?

If u don't want this to happen with your tests simply disable any invoice creation (pdf) while testing .. then you can delete the orders from the admin
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

mesquiteman

"Ensure that NO order status is set to generate an invoice" and how exactly is this done please?  When I go into the order status I want to change, I see the Order status Configuration parameters but do not see how to change them.

Jörgen

Configuration->emails

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

GJC Web Design

Please learn and investigate the software as you would have to do with any other software....
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Milbo

Quote from: Studio 42 on September 10, 2018, 16:59:08 PM
@AH
The restriction is not the only problem, Virtuemart is bugged because task value is set 2 times !
I'm wondered that all other function work in this form ?
Here why
<?php echo $this->addStandardHiddenToForm (); ?>
<input type="hidden" name="task" value="<?php echo vRequest::getCmd('task'); ?>">

addStandardHiddenToForm already add the task and the second line add the task a second time
Bug found in  3.2.14, but i dont checked if this is the case for other release.

Thank you, yes I fixed that. It worked, because the task is set by js. So I just removed it to make it cleaner.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Capogr

Yes but European Law is above French! In GDPR you must  not keep personal data for longer than you need it. You should also periodically review the data you hold, and erase or anonymise it when you no longer need it

AH

QuoteIn GDPR you must  not keep personal data for longer than you need it. You should also periodically review the data you hold, and erase or anonymise it when you no longer need it

Many store owners achieve this via manual database updates and file handling processes - which gives the flexibility to achieve exactly what the business needs.  Anonymising data is always necessary in order to create testbeds with "real data".

Maybe you would support the development of a "plugin or component to achieve this need"

Users, Orders, Invoices  should be considered as separate elements each with a retention period aligned to the business need

With the ability to anonymise specified fields. If anonymise is not possible (thinking of stored PDFS) then removal of the file.

Process would be manually invoked via admin - with relevant Access control to said functions - maybe separated by data type

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Studio 42

Quote from: Capogr on April 10, 2019, 10:51:09 AM
Yes but European Law is above French! In GDPR you must  not keep personal data for longer than you need it. You should also periodically review the data you hold, and erase or anonymise it when you no longer need it
Personal datas and business datas is not same.
You can remove anything but not invoices, i think that the law is same for all countries in EU ?

ArchiB

Quote from: Moskito on June 18, 2018, 11:14:13 AM
I understand, but we did not use this to issue the bill. Anyone who is doing this is the solution here:
administrator / components / com_virtuemart / models / order.php

Search this line(2268-2271. line):

if ($invoice) {
$removedOrderMsgs [$order['details']['BT']->order_number]= 'COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_NOT_ALLOWED_TO_DELETE';
continue;
}

Replace:

/*if ($invoice) {
$removedOrderMsgs [$order['details']['BT']->order_number]= 'COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_NOT_ALLOWED_TO_DELETE';
continue;
}*/

Sorry my bad english!

usefull to remove test transactions; which are obligatory when using a shop in something else then english. 

jankoo

Quote from: Capogr on April 10, 2019, 10:51:09 AM

but why they have to deal with EU GDPRs when there is a FRENCH LAW :D::D
and than they said, you sould mantain users data manualy in database or develop your own component to delete orders wich they can do with on line of code? :D:D:D
niceeeeeee :D