In email don't see what Shipment Name and payment was taken by customer?

Started by doomel, April 14, 2018, 13:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doomel

Hi anyone can tell me where I can change this (attachment-3.jpg)?

attachments- 2.jpg  and  1.jpg ... in my store I don't set nothing more?

attachment 4.jpg In summary also get this text

Question: how remove that? in summary good to be see correct payment and shipment ;-)

Studio 42

Have you multilangue active ?
I thnik that you see the english translation.

doomel

Yes, I have multilangue but use at that moment only polish.

"I thnik that you see the english translation." ok but where? in VM translation?
I think that could by somewhere else because this is lorem ipsum temporary text so someone text that for preview...??? 

jenkinhill

Possible "Use english as fallback for untranslated strings" is set in Configuration/Shop/Language settings.

Maybe you used a quickstart template with pre-filled data?

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

doomel

QuoteMaybe you used a quickstart template with pre-filled data?
YES
thats why I cant find that txt :D

QuotePossible "Use english as fallback for untranslated strings" is set in Configuration/Shop/Language settings.
uncheck that and this don't change nothing

Studio 42

If you dont want english, remove english in your virtuemart config multi language settings.
Note that if you entered product in english you loose this translations too.
If you want the two language hten translate corretly your payment and shipment in english and in polish languages.(you should see a drop down on top left).
Do not forget to save for each language, you cannot save 2 languages or more at same time

doomel

QuoteIf you dont want english, remove english in your virtuemart config multi language settings.
the fact is I need only polish language. Can U tell me more about change from multi to single language? Need do something in VM settings only or in Joomla too?

Studio 42

Set in Virtuemart config > Multilingual shop Polish
Check your Joomla languages administrator/index.php?option=com_languages&view=languages and unpublish english
I think they are the only changes to have only 1 langue in your whole site.

doomel

OK. thanks at that moment :) now waiting for answer from template developer if I get some news I will post it here :)