News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Looking for an virtuemart expert developer/programmer

Started by kerman, February 22, 2018, 16:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerman

Hi.

I'm looking for someone that can help me improving my site in a regular basis:
- Web browsers compatibility
- Crossplatform compatibility
- Template and layout
- Some internal php virtuemart changes

Please PM me, only people that has been in this forum since at least a couple of moths...

Thanks.

haydenmellins

Hi Keman,

I can surely help you. If would request you to share me your ema il id so we can share more details.

Regards,
Hayden

andrewjohnson56782

Hi ,
I am a experienced developer and would be able to help you out on this....
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Studio 42

Stop to spam
Quoteonly people that has been in this forum since at least a couple of moths..

jenkinhill

QuotePlease PM me, only people that has been in this forum since at least a couple of moths...(sic)

Is a good rule. I have received reports of very poor service from so called developers who claim to be experienced with VM, but maybe only first looked at the extension a couple of weeks before.

VM users should be very wary who they give backend access to, one site I know of was left with a back door put there by a "developer" who had an IP in India but used a european name. 
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

joomdev1309

Hello Sir.

I have 5+ years of experience in Joomla and wordpress. I have created lots of VM custom plugins, Payment plugins and shipping plugin. Also i can increase your site speed. Improve code quality etc. Please add me on my skype that is "live:joomdev1309" or mail me on joomdev1309@gmail.com

Thanks

[joined forum 2 weeks ago]

webkul

Hi,

You should always go with better quality  and trustable brand worldwide, talk to you  @ https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/

kerman

Thanks to all for your replies, we will contact all of you soon.

Cheers.

Austin Walker

Hello Kerman,
Hope you are doing well!

It would be a pleasure for me to work with you and successfully accomplished the projects in the same domain. 
I am having an experience of +5 years in Web Programming and I have an excellent track record of client satisfaction and giving quality work to the mentioned deadlines. My work timings are also flexible according to your work timings. 

You can also connect me on Skype: austin@cisinlabs.com and Email me: austin.efi1@gmail.com, so we can communicate further.

Looking for your reply.

Warm Regards,

Austin W.