News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cart Menu is not working

Started by devena, February 15, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devena

Hi,
We are using VirtueMart 3.0.12 for our (Joomla 3.4.5 stable version) website www.gramisuperfoods.com from past 3 years, it is very good and we don't have any issues. Recently a few days back suddenly it stopped working if we are enabling cart menu, the website is not showing(means it is showing blank page) if we disable cart menu then the website is showing as usual. We checked entire plugins and all but nowhere we didn't find any issue. Even we have not done any upgrades on website. Website url's also changed, you can check that in URL section.

Below I am adding the screenshots how website is looking if I enable the cart menu.

Please check our website and help me on this issue. Even we are ready to pay or purchase if required.

Thanks,
Devena

jenkinhill

Your Joomla and VirtueMart versions are seriously out of date and insecure, the site is liable to be hacked.   http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0

A blank page with Joomla indicates a 500 error so the reason should be recorded in the server error log file. See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=117042  - if you can't locate the error log file then try using the fatal error plugin from Rupostel.

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

devena

Thank you Kelvyn. I will try to upgrade version.

devena

Hi,
I am trying to update Joomla present version to Joomla 3.6.5 stable. But I have a small confusion while updating Joomla, my present template(Yarnios version 1.0) should be uninstalled or not. If I uninstalled my present template, after updating Joomla can I retrieve it?

Please give me assistance to update my present Joomla Version.

Thanks,
Devena.

jenkinhill

Never uninstall anything before updating. You should check that your Joomla template has a version compatible with the latest Joomla version, and as you are using VirtueMart overrides in that template, that the overrides have been updated for use with current VM versions.  In any case you should test the updates first on a backup copy of the live site.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum