News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

FraudLabs Pro Integration in VirtueMart

Started by ecomdev, February 13, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecomdev

I'm currently a user of FraudLabs Pro. I'm very happy with my chargeback rate after using the service to reduce fraud.

I wonder if there is a plan to integrate the API service into the VirtueMart backend for more features integration. Currently, it is running separately as an add-on and we could not upgrade VirtueMart easily without waiting FraudLabs Pro to upgrade their add-on.

Jörgen

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

ecomdev

The add-on is working fine but it has been broken in previous VirtueMart upgrade. There is a delay between shopping cart and add-on upgrade.

So we are hesitate to upgrade or patch the VirtueMart in new release. Just wonder if it is available as part of the core.

Studio 42

FraudLabs Pro dont want update the code?
I think some dev here can do the fix, if you really need it urrgently

ecomdev

FraudLabs Pro is working on the update. However, it takes them weeks to update the codes whenever base code updated. During the time, we do not have any protection.

If the FraudLabs Pro API codes is integrated into VirtueMart, then I do not have any concerns to update the cart.

Jörgen

Why Do You expect that VM would integrate something, that Fraudlabs charge $100 per month, for free ?

I guess You have to wait until Fraudlabs update their code for You.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.