News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Question about the Virtuemart Demo

Started by zipwalsh, February 10, 2018, 22:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zipwalsh

I'm switching over from OSCMax to Virtuemart so I can get a responsive template and build a better mobile site. When I looked at your frontend demo site I like the combo box (drop/pull down) menus for Manufacturers, Featured Products etc. I have found some extensions for the categories but not the others. Can you direct me as to where I can purchase them? I would like to have most of my modules using them.

Thanks,

martin

jenkinhill

Those modules are part of Joomla's Beez3 template included in the default Joomla installation.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

zipwalsh

I looked through the Beez and Beez3 templates but could not find a module position for the drop down menu. Any further help would be great.

Martin

jenkinhill

This is not a VirtueMart question. Joomla template questions should be posted here:  https://forum.joomla.org/viewforum.php?f=713

Within the Beez template the manfaturer and similar modules are in user position 4, in the template index.php the code to display these is:

<jdoc:include type="modules" name="position-4" style="beezHide" headerLevel="3" state="0 " />   
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

zipwalsh

Kelvyn,

Thanks so much for your help on this, for all the reading I've done (newbie), I could not find the documentation that position-4 contains the pulldown menus. Now I have a second problem that I'll post in the template area.

Thanks again!

martin