News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Virtuemart will not total products or change totals when quantity changes

Started by FUSCHA, February 07, 2018, 17:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FUSCHA

I have an issue where virtuemart will not total products or edit products if you want 2 or more. I originally had a Fitvid javascript error but that was fixed and then I thought that the payment method was not assigned to groups but that did not fix it. Finally, I thought the SSL was creating the problem but after deactivating it, totals still does not work.

With some research there seems to be an issue with vmprices.js. In some cases, it turns off but I have no ideas how to fix this issue if that is the problem.

NO JAVASCRIPT ERRORS TO NOTE ( FIXED ONLY 1)

SITE: Virtuemart 3.2.12
JOOMLA: 3.8.3
PHP: 7.0.27

SITE: Shopdirtyceleb.com

Jörgen

Your settings / template does not show any prices at all no matter what number of items.
Try with protostar and see. Check price configuration under configuration in BE.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

FUSCHA

Okay, changed template and still not seeing totals  :'(.

I think it may be configuration issue..

jjk

I still see this javascript error on your site: TypeError: document.getElementById(...) is null[Learn More] gk.scripts.js:262:34
Perhaps check what happens when you disable K2.
Do you have the currency 'Dollars' set in both, your 'Shop' > 'Vendor' tab > 'Currency' setting and in the 'Product edit' view > 'Product pricing'?
Also check if you restricted the price display by 'Enable shoppergroup specific price display' in the 'Default' and 'Guest' shopper groups.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations