News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

display settings on product page

Started by Alemantico, February 04, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alemantico

Dear people,

thanx to your help our onlineshop is finally working just fine! Now, besides some few tiny tweaks, I'm trying to adjust the product view. So, I wonder if anyone of you knows, how I can manage to align my product images to horizontal instead of the current vertical alignment? I'd also love to have a slider arrow on the right and at the left side (just like Amazon has). IS there a way to manage that by changing the VM Configuration, or do I need to get an additional extension? If so, what would I need in order to get it the way it looks right?

Thank you and best regards!

jenkinhill

There are Items per row settings in VM Configuration/templates and in the Virtuemart category view settings tab for each category. 
The order of priority is listed in http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=137598.0

But the image shows that you are not using the default VM templates so if the configration options do not work then you may need to edit your template overrides.

The slider module is not a part of default VirtueMart so check its configuration. Usually you can assign modules to left or right columns, depending on the setup of your Joomla template.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Alemantico

hey, thank you, jenkinhill for your quick response! I will get into it and see how I'll go along with it! I'll let you know than!

cheers & best regards!