News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Joomla! - removing the javascript problem

Started by pkubik, February 04, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pkubik

I'm looking for a handy person who can find and remove the javascript problem in Joomla 3.8.4 and VirtueMart 3.2.12, the template is the T3 Framework when I switch to a classic template so everything is fine. I'm loading two jquery.fancybox and blocking pop-ups from cookie and acymailing.
payment via paypal

andrewjohnson56782

Hi,

Sounds interesting and something right up my alley.
Feel free to email on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

pkubik

Hi,
thank you all for the offers. The problem is already resolved. Thanks.

joomdev1309

Hello sir,

I am glad to assist you. I can do this job in very cheap price.
Please add me on skY-pe that is live:joomdev1309 or mail me at joomdev1309@gmail.com
I am available all time on skype.

Thanks

Studio 42

I like joomdev1309, only post for commercail Jobs.

jenkinhill

Patrick, he only joined the forum 5 minutes before making three identical posts, too.  [added 7 March - In fact just like the one posted below. ]
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Austin Walker

Hello,
Greetings!

It would be a pleasure for me to work with you and successfully accomplished the projects in the same domain. 
I am having an experience of +5 years in Web Programming and I have an excellent track record of client satisfaction and giving quality work to the mentioned deadlines. My work timings are also flexible according to your work timings. 

You can also connect me on Skype: austin@cisinlabs.com and Email me: austin.efi1@gmail.com, so we can communicate further.

Looking for your reply.

Warm Regards,

Austin W.

webkul

Hi,

If you are still looking for sound Joomla Professional then please connect with us @ https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/ we are happy to help you.