News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Problem with updating Shipment Address

Started by gregkoron, February 02, 2018, 20:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gregkoron

Hi, I am using Joomla 3.8.4, VirtueMart 3.2.12 and PHP Version 7.1.13. Ι face some problems with Shipment Address in checkout. Especially, I cannot update it, when I uncheck the checkbox to use a different address to the billing one, then it permits me to add a new Shipment Address, then it returns and the checkbox is unchecked. However, if I try to check again the checkbox so as to use the same address to billing for shipment, then it only refreshes the page and the checkbox becomes unchecked.

I do not spot any javascript errors, although when AJAX for OPC is enabled and I try the above, then it brakes the resulting refresh of the page because a strange "-5" is appended to the base url, which results to a 404 error.

I have also tried from back end to add a Shipment Address from VM--Shop--Shop--Shopper Information. This option opens the corresponding form, however it prohibits me to Save the imported data. In particular, I get the error "Required field is missing", however I have checked all the Shopper Fields

I also noticed from the console the following error:

Found 2 elements with non-unique id #tos:

DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #tos: (More info: https://goo.gl/9p2vKq) <input class=​"terms-of-service required" id=​"tos" type=​"checkbox" name=​"shipto_shipto_tos" value=​"1" aria-required=​"true" required=​"required" aria-invalid=​"false">​ <input class=​"terms-of-service required invalid" id=​"tos" type=​"checkbox" name=​"tos" value=​"1" aria-required=​"true" required=​"required" aria-invalid=​"true">​
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=addST&new=1&addrtype=ST&virtuemart_user_id[]=348&07778d45d49bbfbbd0088825a22cba7b=1:1 This page includes a password or credit card input in a non-secure context. A warning has been added to the URL bar. For more information, see https://goo.gl/zmWq3m.

I have already read so many threads but I can not find a fix for my case. I have tried to unpublish plugins and modules but with no luck, maybe is a template issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

jenkinhill

Possibly an issue with PHP7.1+  Try using PHP7.0.x
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gregkoron

Thank you for the reply, I tried lower versions of php with no effect. I still face the same problems.