News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How to stop automatic confirmation emails

Started by techwarehouse, February 01, 2018, 20:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techwarehouse

Hi,

Joomla 3.8.4
VM 3.2.12

We are wanting to stop automatic confirmation emails only. The pending and confirmed by shopper are no problem, We just want to stop confirmation and I cannot find where to do this. We have removed confirmation from all the configuration/emails tab, would it be in the payment method itself?

Thanks,

jenkinhill

Edit "Default Order Status to send email..." settings in VM Configuration/Emails ?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

techwarehouse

Thanks, Tried that. Its not turned on for pending or confirmed but the customer is still receiving them. So it must be in the plugin for the payment method itself i am assuming?

Jörgen

What payment method are you using. Sending confirmation on pending is not standard behaviour.
Regards
Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

techwarehouse

Hi,

Plugin is called DPS Payment. I cannot find the link to it anymore. I had a quick look in the pdf but couldn't find where it is sending the emails