News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

endless loop on payment

Started by Alemantico, January 31, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alemantico

Dear people,
I wonder when the issues on my online shop will ever stop. After several hard days of fixing one issue after another, I came across a new problem; Now, and just suddently none of the payments are loading anymore! I've already tried to assign another template, such as protostar, I tried a dozent of several settings in the configuration, disabled all Checkout extensions but it's still stucking!I also tried to find a similar threat here in the forum! Once I've had a similar issue, but it was because of a server change. But this time its not the case. It just suddently started looping. It's all really very confuisng! Of course, I'll keep trying, like playing with the configurations and maybe  loading my backup site. I'll keep you posted.
best regards!

Alemantico

maybe it helps; when choosing any other template, I'm getting an error message, saying "no shipping option configured." But that'S a lie! I did configure a shipping option, and I also assigned it as a default into the checkout option. I'm now getting another error message about the vendor id! Does vm actually really work at all?
sorry, but at the moment I'm feeling so pissed off! Working for months now, only for solving one vm issue after another! It seems it won'T ever stop!

best regards!

Alemantico

well, I meanwhile disabled all other extensions, incl. templates and disabled in shopfront everything under "Recommend a product, ask question",  "Ajax OPC". Under template I set all to "no", except "Show products of the selected category", I also disabled entire section under "Activate Css Styles & Javascripts ", under "pricing" I unchecked all options and did the same for "check out" and "Product Order Settings", and still getting "1054 Unknown column 'address_type_name' in 'where clause' ". Anyway, inside the phpmyadmin I looked for that table, but its nowhere! Should I create one manually, or   it that mean, that this VM package became useless somehow?

best regards!

Alemantico

meanwhile, I re-installed an old backup, where the vm was still running. But now, even this is has now an endless loop! What on earth is happening here?

Alemantico

I just uninstalled every extension, that has to do with virtuemart. After I reinstalled all again - guess what; it is still looping  :-[!

Ghost

You are using some one page checkout plugin, according to your first image. Have you disabled it?

Alemantico

yes, sir I did disable all extensions, which were related to vm. Even all 2rd party payment plugins. I add you a screenshot, so you can see there's no error message around. Just the endless loop.
best regards!

Alemantico

p.s: I meanwhile solved the shipping issue. That's working fine now. It's just looping forever with no error message displayed  :-[ !

Ghost

You have not disabled the checkout plugin!

Alemantico

Hi Ghost! Thank you very much for your reply! Do you have a specific checkout plugin in mind? I added a screenshot of all my installed checkout plugins. Am I good so? Hey, thanx a lot, buddy! I really appreciate your time !

Alemantico

Aw, I guess I just got your point! You meant the checkout settings? No, I just changed them back to the same stage as they were before (as on the screenshot)

Alemantico

btw, I switched the site, incl. shop online. Link is: https://austrialandscapes.org/. Yes, I know it's showing a bootstrap error message at the console, but it can't be the cause, because the same issue also remained with the protostar template. And as I mentioned before, at the beginning everything worked just gread. The change happened suddently! But I've no idea where that could be caused from!
Thanx for keeping up with me! Best regards!

Alemantico

let'S put it in this way; As soon as I disable the onepage checkout plugin I'm getting a 1054 Error page. I really wonder, if that virtuemart really ever worked to anyone?

Jörgen

Just one more idea. Have You unticked the box under configuration->shop "Use SSL for ...." ? You do not need this chosen since You have a certificate for the whole site.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Alemantico

Hi Jörgen,
thank you very much for stepping in! You were right; I've had the ssl checked! But unfortunately unchecking that option inside the vm config did not change anything  :-\ ! Anyway, I'll follow your advise and I'll leave it unchecked for now. Thanx again for your suggestion!
best regards!