News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Add tooltip to the following code; using values from another field in the tabl.

Started by mailblade, January 29, 2018, 14:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mailblade

I have 4 different user groups. Each usergroup sees a different quantity of the product when they log in. So if someone from usergroup "New York" logs in, he will not see the quantity we have in stock for a user from, let's say "Florida". This is more of an inventory management system I created.

We only have a few clients which use the site so that is why we have 4 different locations and everything works according to usergroups.

However, I'd like have a feature where if I log in and am set to usergroup "New York", and I hover over the quantity in stock for "New York" store, I will see a tooltip appearing which has a small table showing the quantities of the 3 other stores.

How can I go about achieving that based on the following code:

<?php
$max_balance
=0;

jimport'joomla.user.helper' );

$user JFactory::getUser();

$groups $user->get('groups');
     if(
in_array(15$groups)) { ?>

<td style="text-align: center;">
<?php 
// Get a db connection.
$db JFactory::getDbo();

// Create a new query object.
$query $db->getQuery(true);

// Select all records from the user profile table where key begins with "custom.".
// Order it by the ordering field.

$query->select($db->quoteName(array('customfield_value''virtuemart_product_id')));
$query->from($db->quoteName('jos_virtuemart_product_customfields'));
$query->where($db->quoteName('virtuemart_custom_id') . ' LIKE '$db->quote('10'). ' AND '$db->quoteName('virtuemart_product_id') . 'LIKE ' $db->quote($product->virtuemart_product_id));

// Reset the query using our newly populated query object.
$db->setQuery($query);

// Load the results as a list of stdClass objects (see later for more options on retrieving data).
$max_balance =$results $db->loadResult();
echo (
$results); 

?>

</td> <?php ?>

You will notice usergroup number here is "15", it goes up till "18". So the store quantity from each of the stores must be shown in a hover/tooltip element.

If this is too difficult, can I make a duplicate of the category layout page I have customised, and make it non-editable. (Just displaying the information in read-me format).