News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error: 1054 Unknown column 'u.city' in 'field list'

Started by kostianev, January 11, 2018, 22:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostianev

Dear, I have this error when I try to access the Orders List Page in VirtueMart:

1054 Unknown column 'u.city' in 'field list'

Please, help me! How can I fix this issue?!
PS. I tried DataBase Fix from Extension manager and DataBase / Tables repair in VM Tools page.

Jörgen

Is there som userfield called u.city or city in your setup or is there some custom plugin installed that handles invoices, orders or users ?

Have You perhaps updated to php 7.1 or 7.2 ? Please use PHP 7.0

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

kostianev

Hi, I switch to php7.0.22 version and the problem still appear. I tried to disable the plugin for Advanced Users and the same, so the problem is not from there.
I remember that I deleted some fields in the Shopper Fields before few days, because there was duplicated. How can I get back the fields?

I tried to update VirtueMart to the latest version and Joomla core, but with no results.

GJC Web Design

assume u have lost the column city in #__virtuemart_userinfos

check .. if gone make a new one

`city` char(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT

or maybe the VM table updater will recreate it - run from tools
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation