News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How to process orders free 100% off coupon

Started by ch1vph, January 09, 2018, 13:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ch1vph

Hi there,

I have a issue trying to get a coupon code for 100% off my products prices - This is so that our PR company can order products for free, and in turn we get an email and the inventory updates itself!!

The problem is that PayPal and my merchant 2Checkout cannot process £0.00 or negative amounts....So I need a method to processes orders for free £0.00 without going through the payment process?

Any advise is welcome.

VirtueMart 3.2.4
Joomla! 3.8.1
PHP Version 5.6.32

Jörgen

Add the standard payment. Then You can set whatever You want.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi :-[
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Studio 42

standard payment. and use max price = 0,001, so paid order cannot use this payment and is not displayed

ch1vph

OK Thanks all, that's the method I couldn't see to do many thanks!

Only problem I have now is when a User is logged in the option to 'ship to a different address' make the page just refresh when trying to confirm an order?

Also after I a) setup payment type to standard  b) set order status to confirmed  c) put maximum order total to 0.001

I then set the minimum order total to £0.01 for my other payment methods, so that they did not show when the order total is £0 BUT WHEN I DO THIS FOR MY 2CO CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS IT STILL SHOW UP??

Anyone had this prob b4 or any ideas....

Jörgen

If the others do not show, the check with 2CO payments. Test with a higher value (1.0) and see if it reacts, It could be some kind of rounding issue with 2CO.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Studio 42

Check with the dev of  2CO, if this is displayed, certainly they dont check about this value correctly.