News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Cloning products warning

Started by Studio 42, January 08, 2018, 18:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Studio 42

Warning on clone product
Notice: Undefined index: myroot/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/customfields.php on line <i>1102</i>
line is :
if($fields['field_type']=='C'){
Note that with luck, this permit to not clone the "C" field type on cloning because this need child before.
Notice: Undefined index: field_type in myroot/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/customfields.php on line <i>1160
line is :
VirtueMartModelCustom::setParameterableByFieldType($tableCustomfields,$fields['field_type'],$fields['custom_element'],$fields['custom_jplugin_id']);
I think this is a bigger problem when you clone customfields plugins.
Note that if you log this in a file, you have 3 errors per customfields on clone.
Perhaps dev team understand better why warning messages are so important to check to prevent bad values ?

Note that i have other case as dev where i need myself to prevent bad values in VM(eg child creation), but of course this is low priority, so i don't want to bore you with it.

Joomla 3.8.3 + VirtueMart 3.2.12

Milbo

Thank you for reporting. This error is fixed, but not in svn yet.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Milbo

committed. Btw I often said, that we are intersted in any  warning, notice or just deprecated message. I really wonder why you all the time repeat the false information, that we are not interested. When we wrote vm2 and worked with vm1.9 I said that our focus does not rely on removing deprecated notes.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Studio 42

How you want i send you bugs, if you blame me always ?
You mean that i like to find problems, i have to work with it and other developers to.
For me the priority is to have a PRO virtuemart safe and without any bugs!
It's not the priority of the team and other users ?