News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

checkout stays in checkout with iDeal

Started by Poiter, January 08, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poiter

Hi,

Never had a problem, but I think after a update to 3.2.12, the checkout when choosing the iDeal payment option stays in the checkout page with the site https://fietspleinholland.nl Choosing payment like "pay at delivery" of "banktransfer" doens't give this problem.

In the log this shows up:

[Mon Jan 08 09:28:21.142262 2018] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 11872:tid 140201584002816] [client xx.xx.xxx.xxx:60078] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/fietsplein/domains/fietspleinholland.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmpsplugin.php on line 1071\nPHP message: PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/fietsplein/domains/fietspleinholland.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmpsplugin.php on line 1071\n', referer: https://fietspleinholland.nl/cart
[Mon Jan 08 09:48:01.052013 2018] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 11872:tid 140202024576768] [client xx.xxx.xx.xx:63242] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/fietsplein/domains/fietspleinholland.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmpagination.php on line 192\n'

The site is a copy of https://bakfietsonline.nl/ and there it works fine. It's not a new copy, already worked for half a year now. First used a free installation plug-in to manage iDeal payment (https://www.ideal-checkout.nl/) but after this problem bought a plugin from ChillCreations (https://www.chillcreations.com/joomla-extensions/ccideal-platform-ideal-for-joomla but still the same issue.

I hope someone has a solution, already tried to fix this for 4 days now  :'(

Thnx,

Pieter

Jörgen

Looks like warning and are probably connected to a move to PHP 7 for Your site. Warnings will be corrected, but have lower priority. Lower the report level and turn off warnings in PHP.INI.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Studio 42

@Jorgen, i know that warning is not high priority for the team, but i always display warnings when i do test or after updates, a warning is most case an error.
This is not important for standard PHP render, but  for an E-commerce, i think, this is more important because the shop continue to work with bad values with possible errors on calculating price for eg. displaying unknow values ...
So yes in all other situations, this is unimportant but for VM(or any shopping solution) i think this is priority number 1 to have a safe & working shop!

Poiter

QuoteLower the report level and turn off warnings in PHP.INI.

Hi Jörgen,

I lowered the report level and turned of the warning in PHP.INI.
No result, after that changed php 7.2 to php 7.1 and php 5.6 both also no result...

iDeal is the main payment option in the Netherlands. When it's not working, a lot of customers will abandon their purchase. So its important to make this work. Hope there is a solution for this

Greetz,

Pieter

Studio 42

Hi,
Set php error reporting to "none" in Joomla, but php 7.2 is not offically tested by VM i think ?
What you can do is checking the line 1071 in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmpsplugin.php and cast the value.
Casting to float changes $Myvalue :
(float)$Myvalue

line 1071 parsed values  are :
$method->cost_percent_total
$method->cost_per_transaction

Best is to add line 1063
$method->cost_percent_total = (float)$method->cost_percent_total ;
$method->cost_per_transaction = (float)$method->cost_per_transaction ;

This should fix the warning.

The other one administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmpagination.php on line 192
            if(count( $sequenceArray>1 )) {
I mean that in some case perhaps page sequence is empty in config, so you need to add the  values eg 10 or 20 ...
But to full prevent the warning
ADD BEFORE line 192
$sequenceArray = (array)  $sequenceArray;

Not really nice, but guaranty it work always !
Greats,
Patrick

Poiter

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for you reply!
But what do you mean with cast? Adn Casting to float changes?
Quote from: Studio 42 on January 10, 2018, 17:57:07 PM
What you can do is checking the line 1071 in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmpsplugin.php and cast the value.
Casting to float changes $Myvalue :

Sorry I'm not a programmer...

Studio 42

Open in any editor that can save UTF-8 the files.
administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmpsplugin.php
line 1063
$method->cost_percent_total = (float)$method->cost_percent_total ;
$method->cost_per_transaction = (float)$method->cost_per_transaction ;

administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmpagination.php on before line 192
$sequenceArray = (array)  $sequenceArray;
But do a backup of this files of course.

Poiter

Hi Patrick,

Sorry didn't take a good look at your code. I added the codes as you mentioned. But still the same problem. Stays in the check-out....
More solutions?

Gr.
Pieter

Studio 42

Poiter

Hi Patrick,

There a no errors on the error log. Asked my host and he extended the error log with deprecated functions, but then no errors in the log...

Maybe there is a way to downgrade the VM version? Without loosing the data? Before the update there were no problems. After my last back-up, my client made a lot of textual changes, so if I put the latest back-up online, these changes are lost..

Studio 42

DO you have set Joomla config > server tabs : error reporting to "none" ?
This should disable your error reporting, the time a dev fix the problem.
Of course, if this values do not do any trouble.(vmpagination is not important and cost not more, because this is only a casting warning)

Poiter

Hi Patrick,

Set the error reporting to maximum and then only this line is showing up:

Fri Jan 12 21:39:03.898736 2018] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 17780:tid 140256353306368] [client xx.xx.xxx.xxx:64718] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined property: VirtuemartViewCategory::$search in /home/fietsplein/domains/fietspleinholland.nl/public_html/templates/marktplein/html/com_virtuemart/category/default.php on line 354\n', referer: https://fietspleinholland.nl/templates/marktplein/css/layout.css

Studio 42

set Joomla config > server tabs : error reporting to "none", so your shop can run

Poiter

Hi Patrick,

Sorry, but when it was on none, no error shows up in the log. So set on the server tab to maximum, the error as shown appeared.

But I think I know the problem now. Changed the site to a different template and then the payment works. So there is something with the template. I already contacted the template maker, so I hope he has a solution.

Gr. Pieter