Time to register / login to the siteVM Framework Loader during Plugin Updates -

Started by Pantaleao, December 19, 2017, 19:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pantaleao

Hello everyone, everything good?

See if you can help me.

After upgrading to VirtueMart 3.2.6, 3.2.8 or 3.2.10, I realized that I had a considerable time to buy (register new user and follow), as well as to log in to the site.

It started when I upgraded to 3.2.6.

I see that it has something related to the Plugin, VM Framework Loader during Plugin Updates (vmLoaderPluginUpdate)

Has anyone experienced something like that?

If you can share the experience or tips on how to solve it.

I already unbuttoned the plugin, but it stayed the same.

When I restore VirtueMart 3.2.4 Backup, the time to log in or register at the time of purchase is noticeably shorter.

Joomla 3.8.3
VirtueMart 3.2.10
PHP 7.0

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Pantaleao

Incredible even, especially to log ...

I have a same site under the same conditions, with VirtueMart 3.2.4, same server, in a Directory above, however, and notice the difference in time to log in.

That was the only error I got when I made these updates.

But anyway, I will continue doing some tests, if by chance "any solution" in this sense has arisen, would be great.

Anyway, thank you for your feedback.

Milbo

There is a problem that the slugs of children change, when you store the parent. It is already fixed. Nasty error. There is a tale behind it, I better not tell ;-)
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Pantaleao

I confess that I do not understand .... for now I do not correct any errors.

Pantaleao

Quote from: Milbo on December 19, 2017, 21:58:00 PM
There is a problem that the slugs of children change, when you store the parent. It is already fixed. Nasty error. There is a tale behind it, I better not tell ;-)

Finally, in 3.2.12 it was solved.
Thank you