News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

vm shopping card

Started by Alemantico, December 09, 2017, 11:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alemantico

dear community!
I really hope, you'd be able to help me with this! Suddently, and since today morning, the checkout site is loading forever and ever and ever! Any idea, what the heck is going on? I'm running Joomla! 3.8.2  with VirtueMart 3.2.4. link to my site: www.austrialandscapes.org. But since the check out is not working anymore, I was forced to set my site offline, meanwhile evaluating this error! Any hint would be really appreciated!

Thank you a lot in advance!

jenkinhill

Payment processor off-line?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Alemantico

hey, what do you mean? How/where can I check that? These are my current payment getaway, Installed and activated already.

Alemantico

this is how it looks, when loading forever and ever and ever  :-[ !

Alemantico

any other suggestion, what could've caused that?  :-\

Alemantico

ok, what I did so far was:
-synchronize media to db
- Install or if necessary update tables
- Optimise database
but still with no success.
I'll keep u posted

Jörgen

Deactivate credit points if the other works, then start debugging credit points. In that case ask developer for credit points.
Regards
Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Alemantico

Hi Jörgen,

thanx a lot for your time and suggestion. Hey, I just tried as you suggested, but somehow its not changing anything. In addition I also disabled the main Component "Reward points". Also tried disabling the onepage checkout extension. Still looading insanely! Maybe that's another bug from VM? Because as soon, as I hit the "show cart" btn, the site is having this loading issue.

best regards!

GJC Web Design

with the site off line it is very difficult to help you ..
is this a 3rd party checkout?
if so disable and try the standard one

Try with the protostar template
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Jörgen

When did this start, what changed?
Regards
Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Alemantico

Dear Community! Thank you so much for your time and afforts! I finally could find out the cause of this error; It was indeed the Server, I switched to! As soon as I moved my site back to my old host provider, everything works again like a charm! Thanx to all of you for the great affort! I really appreciate your time :) !