News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

COM_VM_ST_SAME_AS_BT on VM invoice instead of the text "Same as billing address"

Started by chaldama, December 15, 2017, 20:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaldama

On one of my webshops my invoices do no longer show the shipment address or the text "Same as billing address" but only the language string COM_VM_ST_SAME_AS_BT.
I already added it manually but this makes no difference. I run Joomla 3.8.3 and VM 3.2.8

Jörgen

Hello

Try to switch from Global setting to Your language for the Shop language under Configuration

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

chaldama

Hello Jörgen,
Thank you for reacting. The shop language is already defined to Dutch in the configuration. I now switched on the fallback to English and the string is now shown in English. I made an override for the string in both the Dutch and the English language (since I don't use this language this is no problem) but the English text string "Same as billing address" keeps showing up. This is also the case in all my other webshops.

jjk

That key/string is not yet on transifex.com for translation, so it is missing in your Dutch translation at present. I'll try to update that within the next few days.
Meanwhile you may add the line below with a translation of "Same as Billing address" either to your Dutch nl-NL.com_virtuemart.ini in your Joomla site language folder using an editor like Notepad++ or add it to your Joomla site language override file.
COM_VM_ST_SAME_AS_BT="Same as Billing address"
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

Jörgen

I now remember that there has been an update, the shipping address it not shown if it is the same as bill to address.

regards

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

chaldama

Yes, I saw that and no problem with this. I do want the text to show in Dutch and not in English. Adding overrides doesn't help.

Jörgen

Hello

Have You tried to add the same override for both the front end and the backend ?

regards

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

Jörgen

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x