News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH NAMES OF THE PRICES IN PRODUCT SHEET... ???

Started by plcs, December 06, 2017, 14:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plcs

Virtuemart 3.2.4 Hello , i want to change the name prices in the product details list.   I have changed the prices in category when the products are displayed in the containter good. But when i entered the product and the name of the prices are displayed with different names.  Where do i have to change them? please tell me the link where to look in joomla in virtuemart?  which php or html ?

in attachment i send the good name of the prices , and wrong prices
please help

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

plcs

well that not an reply working for virtume mart 3.2.4 ..
i have ask for the link where to find that php or html ? .

GJC Web Design

all labels are language constants ... why do it at the template level

if u insist then in sublayouts folder of the views
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

plcs

Well, you didn't answer my question...  in the sublayout there is none .

I have a store site. when i click in the for exmaple first category the  products shows horizontal, in the horizontal version the name of the prices are shown good , but when you click in the product and the product page appears the name of the prices are different, i just cant find them iny any php in joomla or virtuemart ....

where to look for them? specific php version..     i even look in every language translate and there is none ....

plcs

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Jörgen

Please, Keep You voice DOWN.

As GJC already explained for You, the labels are all language constants, in a standard template that is. Your template may use something else. What template Do You use ? Test with Protostar. Search för the language strings in Joomla language override and set the override You want instead.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.