News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problems with PayPal IPN

Started by patbe60, December 09, 2017, 11:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patbe60

Hello

Yesterday I got a message from Paypal:

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

http://www.xxxx.ch/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=vmplg&task=notify&tmpl=component&lang=de

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

I don't exactly know what it means. I have tested PayPal and everything seams to work correctly. Maybe someone can tell me what I have to change.

Thank you for every hint.

Regards
Patrik

J 3.8.2
VM 3.2.8

Studio 42

Does your order statut update on notify ? And do not forget to update your AIO plugins when you update virtuemart

patbe60

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, my order status is updating, no problem. And I also always update my AIO.

A day before this email a customer ordered an item in my shop and during a day I got every hour one or two confirmation emails of this order. I checked it with the customer. For him every thing worked fine.

Studio 42

patbe60

Studio 42

You have to try yourself using the same (full) URL send by paypal to see the result.