News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

CoinPayments.net plugin

Started by behemoth, November 29, 2017, 19:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

behemoth

Hi All,

Apologies if this has been asked - I don't think it has because I did a number of searches but reCAPTCHA seemed to be convinced I was a robot and offered multiple tests every time.

Joomla 3.7.5
VM 3.2.4

We want to be able to accept altcoins (not just Bitcoin) on our Virtuemart site, ideally via CoinPayments.net. We did look into CoinGate, but there's a minimum transaction amount that's far too high for our products and their support advised this couldn't be changed. I've hunted around for other altcoin payment processors (I found gourl.io), but none appear to have virtuemart plugins.

I've spent a lot of time today looking into what's required to write my own plugin but I'm none the wiser. An awful lot of the links to documentation are broken and I'm an intermediate PHP coder at best so I'd need more direction.

If anybody has such a plugin already, we'd be happy to pay for it. If anybody is intending to write one or could be incentivised, we'd pay for one, even if it's pretty simplistic, but my manager has just informed me he wants something functional by the end of this week.

Can anybody offer any direction?

Weppsol

Hello,

I am not sure. If it is too late to reply on this post. However, we can do integration with Virtuemart and Coinpayments.net. We have experience in doing this and already have Bitcoin Payment plugins as product for VM. You can check them here:

https://weppsol.com/joomla-extensions/bitcoin-plugins

You can write to us on contact@weppsol.com and we shall take this forward. We can get the plugin developed for you ASAP.

Warm Regards,

- Team Weppsol