News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Updating to 3.2.6 gives 1146 error on almost all of my webshops

Started by chaldama, November 26, 2017, 22:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaldama

This has happened so often (problems after running an update that is supposed to keep a site healthy) that it is really making me want switch to another system over Virtuemart.

I updated VM and most of my flawlessly working workshops all of a sudden throw the following errors in the backend:
Table '.#__virtuemart_products_en_gb' doesn't exist
Table '.#__virtuemart_paymentmethods_en_gb' doesn't exist
Table '.#__virtuemart_categories_en_gb' doesn't exist
Table '.#__virtuemart_categories_en_gb' doesn't exist
I do not see why some of the webshops do not show these errors, no differences in extensions, server, etc.

Re-installing 3.2.6 makes no difference, neither did database update tools what else can I try besides restoring all back-ups?

aftertaf

chaldama

All sites were just Dutch, I manually changed VM config to Dutch and saved it again and somehow this solved the problem, very weird and unexpected behaviour. Glad it's solved.

Milbo

one word is atm wrong. The fallback uses accidently the param name of the frontend language of j2.5. My fault.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

chaldama

Thank you for looking into it Milbo, glad the issue could be solved.