News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM 3.2.6 problem after update with serach VM and joomla search

Started by sgrunch, November 23, 2017, 09:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgrunch

I have update VM at last version. Joomla 3.8.2 PHP 7.11

Now in Joomla search don't find SKU code in search and the module VM_search call the result page wrong: in menù I have com_search and I have fill the field itemID with result menù pag but call the wrongpage.

I have change the menù and now the urlrewrite for the product url don't find the product.

Now I have down grade VM and it's work

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

bindcommerce

no longer work on both administration and frontend searches

franzpeter

bindcommerce

franzpeter

In my case I can search with the Joomla search plugin for Virtuemart and it finds the products by SKU. I did modify it, so it works with %...% search, I mean not exact phrase too. You may try to replace virtuemart.php in plugins/search/virtuemart/. Please report if that helps. Please remove the .txt so it reads virtuemart.php. The txt is just because it is not allowed to send native php here.

Thanasis

I have the same problem, no longer work on both administration and frontend searches. Please help to solve the problem.