News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Manufecture link in products pages leads to an error

Started by izig, October 23, 2017, 07:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

izig

Hi and thanks for the help with my recent cases.

Joomla version: 3.8
VM version: 3.2.4
PHP version: 7.0.19-1 (Debian)

Thanks to Google Webmaster I noticed the increased number of errors in my fresh installed site.
Looks like the manufacturers links are broken or something else is wrong over there, I get the "0 - Modulo by zero" error in the page head.

For example, in the following page:
http://www.yonishobby.co.il/%D7%9E%D7%9B%D7%95%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%A2%D7%9C-%D7%A9%D7%9C%D7%98/traxxas-%D7%98%D7%A8%D7%A7%D7%A1%D7%A1/%D7%9E%D7%9B%D7%95%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%AA-%D7%A2%D7%9C-%D7%A9%D7%9C%D7%98-traxxas-ken-block-gymkhana-RC-shop

(I'm aware to the script in the description, will be fixed)

Pressing the link "Traxxas" on the bottom will lead to the following page:
http://www.yonishobby.co.il/component/virtuemart/manufacturers/?tmpl=component&Itemid=276

That worked in the original site installation. A site that I had to fresh install due to hackers destroyed it. The database is the same one.

Many thank guys !

izig

Thanks Studio 42, I forwarded my question to the template manufacturer and the reply I got is that VM may not fully support PHP 7.

Is that right? Although I believe the issue is on the template side, is there any chance that's correct?

jenkinhill

Current VM versions are PHP7 compatible so that is not the problem.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Studio 42

Quote from: izig on October 29, 2017, 06:23:12 AM
Thanks Studio 42, I forwarded my question to the template manufacturer and the reply I got is that VM may not fully support PHP 7.

Is that right? Although I believe the issue is on the template side, is there any chance that's correct?
I run 90% of my customers shop on php 7.0, I think that they don't have lust to do it.