News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Problems with previous/next product links on multilingual site

Started by mothra, October 28, 2017, 17:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mothra

I am using VirtueMart 3.2.4 and I recently updated to Joomla 3.8.1 (from 3.7.5). I believe this problem started after the update but I can't say for sure. The first thing I noticed is that the previous/next product links in the primary language (English) weren't working properly. I searched the forum and found a solution for that but then someone else noticed that the previous/next links weren't working properly on the other languages. Oddly, they do different things on each language.

On the Spanish pages sometimes only the previous arrow shows, sometimes with the product name and sometimes without the product name. Sometimes only the next arrow shows, sometimes with a name and sometimes without. Sometimes both of the arrows show but one name is missing and sometimes both arrows and names show.

On the German pages the previous/next links at the beginning of the products only work for the first 5 products and after that nothing shows. If you go to the last page it
does what the Spanish pages do.

It is very strange and I can't find anyone else who is having this problem. If anyone has any ideas on fixes for this please let me know.