News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

How can I remove prices form list of variants?

Started by souacz, September 23, 2015, 01:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

souacz

I use the latest version of VM. I configured some customfields as string and selected option "as admin list". So, on list of options I can see +X$, -X$. I would like it to show whole gross prices or not to display anything:

When I change value from "as admin list" to "list", the prices are invisible but I got separate list for each field:

The best option for me would be displaying whole gross price but no prices also would be OK. How to change it?

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

souacz

Thank you for your answer but... where can I find this option??? I can see only "cart input" but it must be enabled, I want to use variants with different prices but I only want string "+x$" should be invisible or "XXXX $" (whole gross price of variant) should be displayed instead of "+x$"

EDIT: OK, I have found how to remove the string "+10$" in customfield.php but I would like to know how to display whole gross price for each variant on the list instead of "+10$"...

sydneyartschool

This is a really great question,  but seems not answered. 

If I select Cart Input = No then the option to choose that variant/property is lost.

The display of additional price instead of total price has always been confusing for my customers as well.