News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Question regarding invoices.

Started by mailblade, October 25, 2017, 09:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mailblade

Good day,

This is just a simple question. If there is no solution for it, it is not a problem.

Can more than one invoice be generated based on a certain value of a customfield?

So you will receive two invoices with the exact same layout, but one has all your orders with size "medium" and one for "heavy". This isn't a life or death situation, just something I thought of. 

If no one knows of such a solution/plugin or if it's not possible at all, I'll just create two tables on the invoice and sort them depending on what the customfield value is.

mailblade

I don't want a solution. I realise I'm not owed an answer or explanation. I only ask but a simple yes or no by someone who has more knowledge of all the capabilities in VM.

It would be appreciated.

Studio 42

No. I don't know a plugin for your case(it's why i dont answered last day).
Yes. You can do something similar using a customfield and checking it in a plugin on order but you need a developer to do this.
Using a table is a nightmare, better is to use a product customfield plugin for eg and a shipment plugin(to trigger it with VM)

mailblade

Thanks for the reply Studio 42, appreciate it.

I'll have a look into developing something like it, but it'll probably take a while.