News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

OPC Rupostel and double field and field value

Started by darek.w, October 23, 2017, 07:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darek.w

Hi,

I have a parent product and a chidren. In the parent product I have defined custom fields. Standard siutation.

Everything is fine until I override the value of the parent in the children. In the OPC Rupostel cart custom fields I see double (the value of the parent and the value of the child).
Additionally, the cart value for the override custom fields is double. For example, the base price is 200. The custom field modifies the value by 10. In the product, I see the sum - 210. In the cart I have a value of 220.

This problem does not occur in the standard shopping cart.

Stan from Rupostel helped solve the problem of double displaying the value of the custom fields. There is still a problem with double values in the cart.

The situation is so interesting that the double value of the custom fields affects the price of the product in the cart as well as the price in the module at the top of the page. You can see it in the attached images.

Did any of you have a similar case? How did he solve it?

Best regards

Darek

darek.w

The problem with double value custom fields was solved by the Rupostel team. Thank you very fast and professional help!