Main Menu

Disable or fix vmError: Vendor image?

Started by mailblade, October 19, 2017, 14:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mailblade

Hello

Joomla 3.6
VM 3.2.4

On completion of an order I get a VM Error -  vmError: Vendor image given image is not complete "images/vendor/".  How do I disable this error? I don't want a vendor image. I've un-clicked the checkbox by the configuration which says "Vendor Image ", yet it goes back to the clicked state every time I save the page.

jenkinhill

The error is comomg from vmpdf.php  - you could edit this file to remove the requirement, but would need to redo the hack every time you update VM. I would use a 1x1 px transparent image for the shop logo if you don't want one, so it is never seen but removes the need for repeated hacks.  I have not yet seen a VM store without a store logo.........
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

mailblade

I think I'll use a transparent logo thanks JenkinHIll.

The reason is that it isn't really a store. It's more of a stock/inventory system and we only have a few select clients who will use it.

Where do I place the image and what do I name it though?

jenkinhill

Does not matter what you call it. Upload it using the vendor image upload in Shop/Vendor tab.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

mailblade