News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Required fields empty

Started by ArchiB, October 13, 2017, 16:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArchiB

Hi all,

I have a bunch of people that have required virtemart fields that are empty.  (they probably were in the joomla before the virtuemart fields were required)

I need to change the groups of some of these people.  I tried looking in the DB, because when I do it in virtuemart, is says the required fields are empty, but I can't find where this info is located.

I also have a bunch to do, so doing them one by one is not the best solution.  Although I will do it if there isnt another faster option.

Where can I find the info in the DB (or file) so I can make the changes and bypass the required fields?

Thanks for the help!

EDIT: yep sorry forgot the versions...

Joomla 3.8.1
Virtuemart 3.2.4
PHP 7.1.10

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ArchiB

I added it to the first post. Thanks and sorry about that.

jenkinhill

Thanks.

The shopper field data is stored in ###_virtuemart_userinfos   where virtuemart_user_id is the same as   id in ### _users for matching purposes.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ArchiB

Thanks.

It got me on the right path.

I was looking for ###_virtuemart_vmuser_shoppergroups

That is where I can set the shopper groups for the correct ###_virtuemart_user_id

Thanks again!