News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Agent management or change shopper

Started by Nicola1008, October 11, 2017, 15:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicola1008

Good morning

I need to manage the agents, I try to explain myself better.

For example, I would like to create 5 "AGENT"accounts, and I should associate another 10 "SHOPPER" accounts with each of them.

In this way, when an "AGENT" account logs into the site, it should be able to choose to place an order for one of the "SHOPPER" associated to it (through, for example, the "CHANGE SHOPPER" function that Virtuemart has for the administrator account) (in the attachment).

In addition, it is also possible to identify when an order is placed autonomously by a "SHOPPER" account and when it is placed by the "AGENT" account using a "SHOPPER" account.

Thank you!

GJC Web Design

I assume each group of 10 would be in their own shopper group

then recode the over ridden cart default_shopperform.php to provide ONLY the appropriate shopper group depending on the agent logged in

use some hidden shopper field for marking agent orders
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Nicola1008

Quote from: GJC Web Design on October 12, 2017, 00:16:03 AM
I assume each group of 10 would be in their own shopper group

then recode the over ridden cart default_shopperform.php to provide ONLY the appropriate shopper group depending on the agent logged in

use some hidden shopper field for marking agent orders

Thank you to reply me.

Can you please explain it? I don't know very much how Virtuemart works so it's difficult for me. Can you teach me how to do it?

Also... how the "change shopper" works? How can change user without insert a password but only with a selection of the user in a list?

Thank you