News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Ratings doesn't work with reviews

Started by TemplateBoutique, November 24, 2015, 02:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TemplateBoutique

I have the latest Joomla 3.4.5 version and Virtuemart 3.0.12 and it seems that every rating belonging to a review doesn't effect the general rating of a product, it's always "Not rated yet". The reviews are published in the backend by the way.

I disabled the review system and enabled only the normal rating system and that works like a charm, the problem only appears when the review system is enabled and an user creates a review.

I get this error always on different sites with different virtuemart/joomla versions.

Three_d

I've the same problem.
The stars aren't visible at the place where the language constants COM_VIRTUEMART_RATING and COM_VIRTUEMART_UNRATED (Rating: and Not Rated Yet).

Also in backend at "Reviews & Ratings" (administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=ratings) you can't publish a review by clicking in the column "Published".
The icon changes to published but it isn't published.
If you click on the review (link) and click in the column "Published" you can publish a review but the rating won't become visible in frontend at the language constants COM_VIRTUEMART_RATING and COM_VIRTUEMART_UNRATED (Rating: and Not Rated Yet). Only above the review.

Hope it can be solved in next release?

Jeroen

miroki

VM 3.2.4, J 3.8.1
The problem persists.
Cannot add rating.
No review is added to the administration. Therefore, it can not be published either. If tuned to auto-publishing, it can not be deleted or corrected.