News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cart button problem

Started by anhel, October 02, 2017, 22:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anhel

Hi i'm using virtue mart 3.0.6.2 in joomla 3.4.8 my tempalte is captiva from vitruemart tempaltes.

Sudently without any change the buttons to increase or dicrease quantity not working and if i press up or down arrow it gives message NaN also i can not add second item in cart.

My url is crossxracing.com

Any ideas

Thank you

jenkinhill

Quote from: anhel on October 02, 2017, 22:18:02 PM
i'm using virtue mart 3.0.6.2 in joomla 3.4.8 .

Those are very old and insecure versions and liable to be hacked!  It is also possible thet you host has updated the PHP version on the server to one more recent, so older software (including your template) does not work properly.  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0

Current versions are Joomla 3.8 and VirtueMart 3.2.4   To use these you will almost certainly need an updated template from your supplier.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

anhel

Dear jenkinhill

Thank you for your quick reply and your efforts.

I 'm afraid to make update because i will loose a lot of work that i have done, that problem appeared suddently and i guess aftair your niotice that my host provider might have update php or something.

kishoreonwork

your input quantity box is missing 2 attribute value   'step' and 'init' . You need to add them in your virtuemart template sublayout - addtocartbar.php

Currently it is

<input class="quantity-input js-recalculate" name="quantity[]" value="1"  type="text">

After adding it will become

<input class="quantity-input js-recalculate" name="quantity[]" value="1" init="1" type="text">

Thanks
kishore
I am available for paid joomla and virtuemart consulting.
http://www.kishoreweblabs.com/
skype kishore2607

anhel

Thank you kishoreonwork

I will try it

Best regards