Plugin for rebuying same order-items from orderlist

Started by welrachid, October 02, 2017, 11:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

welrachid

Hi
Im looking for a plugin that can help VM customers make a rebuy on existing orders (so that items on that order are readded to the current cart with their custom-field settings)
The only thing i seem to find are plugins that do some kind of "re-sorting"/"re-ordering" on items or orders in backend. i dont want that
I want customers to be able to buy the same order, with the same custom-field settings etc.

thanks
Best regards,
Wel

welrachid

Best regards,
Wel

welrachid

well..okay then..
if i developed this plugin, would anyone else buy it? i mean..is there an interest for it?
Best regards,
Wel

Studio 42

I wrote products-any-ways module https://shop.st42.fr/en/products/products-any-ways.htm that can display the products ordered by a customer(or other customers) and have filters and ordering., but it not get the plugins settings.

welrachid

Okay. the plugin settings are actually the most important thing (including some uploaded zipfile), because this will tell the details of the actual order (its a print-shop where people buy flyers and banners etc. so settings are crusial)
Best regards,
Wel

Studio 42

@Welrachid, i have do one.
A customer need same feature for a shop(not online for now).
I added possiblity to buy again all or one product and work with guest too(in the same order only for now but why not cheking for email to get from all).
You can check here http://pro.st42.fr loggin with demo/shopdemo
The displayed items are from 2 different orders, i want to add a dashboard view in next release perhaps, so you can choose another order with ajax, when logged in.

Note that you see in the cart
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Gold
Version 32Go
Version 64Go

This is a bug in virtuemart, because i added the customfield "Version" after, Virtuemart display all 2 options. Max if you read me ?

welrachid

Hi
I tried to log ind, but there was no link til "my account" or "my orders"

I tried to put 1 thing in the cart but then i could see there were many items in cart. not sure if was because of "previous" user..
Best regards,
Wel

Studio 42

If you logged in the account with demo/shopdemo, you see the reoder list on right and on bottom.
Of course the cart is all items added by all users(i cleaned the cart).
The Reorder is display in all pages. But if you want it only in cart or orders or "my account", because it's a module, you can assign it for some menu items only in cart view for eg. or orders ...