News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Request help with override issue.

Started by mailblade, September 30, 2017, 17:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mailblade

Hey guys

My issue has been solved. Thanks for all the offers of assistance. I will definitely keep your contact details for future use.

Thanks again :)

Hello.

I don't know what to do anymroe. I'm having some issues with my VM, particularly the "quantity-box" (FancyBox).

I've completely changed my "templates\html\com_virtuemart\category\default.php" layout. I'll attach an image of my store layout just to give you an idea of it.

I can only use "+" and "-" to add or reduce quantity; when I click in the box it says "undefined" (I'm sick of the word undefined). In the console when I try and add a number it gives the following error:

setproducttype: Could not find parent container product-container nor product-field-display

Now, in some other threads I asked this question and got given some advice which I did follow and do appreciate; however, I'm simply not good enough to figure out where to add the "product-container" div.

I literally can't figure it out. I've sat 2 days trying to work it out.

Payment can be discussed.

Regards

hellorain

Hello,

We can help you regarding that.

Best Regards,
hellorain.
Raincreatives - Virtuemart & Mobile Commerce Experts

mailblade

Hi hellorain.

Please send me a PM. I tried but sending you one but it says "blocked".

Thanks.

hellorain

Hi,

Did you receive my PM? If now, check our skype under my name on left of this post.

Best Regards,
Raincreatives - Virtuemart & Mobile Commerce Experts

jjk

Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

mailblade

Hello guys.

Yes hellorain I did receive your PM. Sorry I've just been a bit busy with some other work issues.

Will send a mail once I have some time :)