News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Show only sales price and discounted price

Started by seppi2, September 26, 2017, 23:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seppi2

Hello. I want show only normal price and discounted price. no tax needed no rules needed. Like in image.Thank You.  Virtuemart 3 version.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

seppi2

my question is. how to setup price to have showing price like in this image.  its a Fotomontage image. not real screenshot. i can only show discounted price not normal price. i want show both prices.

Quote from: jenkinhill on September 26, 2017, 23:26:05 PM
You have said what you want to do, but what is your question?   http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=138148.0

jenkinhill

OK.  Depends on your template, as you may need to set overrides for /components/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/prices.php
Basically in VM Configuration/Prices set only "Discounted Price without tax" and "Salesprice without tax" (or "Final salesprice") to display.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

seppi2

thank you. i will try.

Quote from: jenkinhill on September 27, 2017, 12:04:24 PM
OK.  Depends on your template, as you may need to set overrides for /components/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/prices.php
Basically in VM Configuration/Prices set only "Discounted Price without tax" and "Salesprice without tax" (or "Final salesprice") to display.