News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Backend products order

Started by Geppux, September 08, 2017, 16:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geppux

VM 3.2.4 - J 3.7.5
Hi everybody, sorry for the silly question but I can't find a solution.
Usually, when I save and exit a product I go back to the product page and I found them in the same order they were before I edited the product; now, if I I save and exit from editing a product the page products is in Ascending Id order. How can I decide my preferred diplay order in the backend products page?
Thank you.
Giuseppe

Geppux

It seems it was a cache problem... I deleted cache and now it's ok.

Geppux

No, it's not a cache problem... what it could be? how can I choose the preferred order?
Thank you.
Giuseppe

p.barg

I have the same problem with the same VM version.

-- Petra

kaiserdom

Exactly the same problem and it's very annoying. Every time I «Save And Close» a product, the VM3.2.4  system drives me to the Products area, but it sorts the products by Product_Id in ascending ordering. So, every time I have to sort again the products by descending ordering, in order to find the last created one.  Someone to help?

VM 3.2.4
Joomla 3.8.1
PHP 7.1.1

Geppux

How can it be possible that no one complains about this? may be that not all people have this problem and it's something happening only in some cases? it's really frustrating to work on products in this way...

Geppux

The problem is still here after the upgading to the VM Version 3.2.6

No sorry it seem solved... now it seems working properly.

Geppux

It was working probably because there were filters active... now there is always the same problem... what about you Petra and Kaiserdom?

thatsit

I face the same problem and I am searching for the solution the last weeks.

It seems that after an upgrade of VM, something was altered and that's why the order is not saved.

p.barg