News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Product vendor order email

Started by lcmk, September 02, 2017, 20:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lcmk

Hello, i know virtuemart for a while now but this is my fisrt time with multivendor on.

I have the following installation:

VirtueMart v3.2.4
Joomla! 3.7.5 Stable
PHP v5.6.31

All my e-mails are configurated and working fine. If i go to a product set to vendor "B" (id=2) and i ask a question, the email configurated for vendor "B" receives it.

However if we finish an order of a product set to vendor "B" (id=2), the order e-mail goes to the mainvendor (id=1) and to the costumer, but the vendor "B" (id=2) doesnt receive the order email.

Settings:
Configuration -> Shop -> Advanced Settings
Enable Multi-vendor: administrated multi-vendor
Multi-vendor cart handling: Cart belongs always to the main vendor

I read the instructions in  https://docs.virtuemart.net/manual/general-concepts/211-multivendor.html  and the mode i'm looking for to implement is:
2. Wares flow by the vendor, cash flow by the mainvendor

So, is it possible to have an order confirmation email going to costumer, main vendor, and vendors of the products in that order?

I try change the settings to:
Multi-vendor cart handling: First product determines the vendor of the cart

But this way only the vendor of the first product sends and receives the order e-mail (and the costumer too) and this is not what i'm trying to do here, i want mainvendor and other vendors to receive it too.

Did i made some mistake on the configuration? What am i missing here?

I've looked everywhere for this but didn't find how to achieve this or if it's possible. Until today i always found the solution for every need i had with virtuemart, this is my first time needing to ask for something, hope someone can give me a little help here.

Best regards

Milbo

It is just not written yet. Multivendor misses this and the extra cart. At the moment you cannot have products of different vendors in your cart, except you use the first multivendor option "Cart belongs always to the main vendor". I could add the extra email for a gold membership. It would need the extra email, plus a setting. http://extensions.virtuemart.net/support/virtuemart-supporter-membership-gold-detail
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

lcmk

Hi Milbo and thanks for your quick clarification on this subject.

I dind't realize that wasn't developed yet...  ::)

At this moment this is just an idea and i'm still studying how to do it.

I'm here asking for 2. Wares flow by the vendor, cash flow by the mainvendor functionality.
For example, an order with product "A" "B" "C" the order emails follow to:
- mainvendor;
- costumer;
- vendor of "A" receives the order with only product "A";
- vendor of "B" receives the order with only product "B";
- vendor of "C" receives the order with only product "C".

With a gold membership will i have this features working?

If yes, after i subscribing it and test it, if i realize that afterall i'm gonna need a 3. Wares and cash by the vendor instead, will i have it too? Or i'll need to do another substcription for that also?

So, basically i'm starting a multivendor project and i can go both ways,  2. Wares flow by the vendor, cash flow by the mainvendor or 3. Wares and cash by the vendor but i will only be sure the best way to go after some testing with the users (this will be for internal use).

Thank you for your time, and sorry to text back on a sunday ;)

alikon1

Still doesn't work? All vendors couldn't receive mails about their part of order? Only main or first vendor?

semen_123

And how to divide the cost of delivery between sellers ?

Milbo

The core supports multiple carts now per vendor.  For any seller an extra checkout, like ebay.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member