News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Edit orders in backend

Started by jabba, August 30, 2017, 18:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabba

Hello! I have installed Virtuemart 3.2.2 in Joomla 3.7.5 and I noticed a strange behaviour in the backend's order edit.

If I press the green button "new" in the products list

I simply get a copy of the last row

Then I can modify every field (even inserting things that does not exists in my catalogue, with random SKU and ID).
Is this the correct behaviour?

Is there a way to insert a product from the catalogue? I mean i click "new" and i get a list of all my products, i choose one and it inserts in the order?
Is there also a way to insert a complete blank products that shows in the order but nowhere else?

Thank you!
Gianluca
Gianluca Gabella - CEO & Web Developer @ Pixed - www.pixed.it

AH

As you have noted, you can add whatever you like in this "new" order item line.  This is the correct behaviour.

The functionality has not be created to select a product form the existing products in the store.
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

jabba

Thank you for your answer.
Gianluca
Gianluca Gabella - CEO & Web Developer @ Pixed - www.pixed.it

Milbo

Quote from: AH on August 30, 2017, 20:29:50 PM
The functionality has not be created to select a product form the existing products in the store.

That is not completly true. You see that there is a link "goto product edit", the reason is, that a product id is behind. When you edit the item, you see also, that you can edit the product id. When I remember correctly, when leave anything empty it should be filled with the info from the product, with the set productid
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member